At Edwards Eye Care, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Kyle Edwards can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Interested in learning more about the Optometric Services we offer? Click the button!
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams & Routine Vision Exams
- Medical Eye Exams
- Eye Injuries
- Glaucoma Examinations and Treatment
- LASIK and Cataract Surgery Evaluations and Pre/Post-Operative Services
- Contact Lens Evaluations and Fittings, including Scleral Lenses
- Multifocal or Bifocal Contact Lens Fittings
Comprehensive Eye Exams:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye